Link to Content Area

NYCU Office of Research and Development

General Issues

For issues related to the use of common instruments on the Jiaotong University campus, please contact the instrument technician. The contact information of the common instrument technician is announced at Instrument Resource Center webpage.
The common instrument complaint channel of the Jiaotong University campus: Ms. Lai of the Instrument Resource Center ( , campus extension: 31775).
,total 2 records GO